Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wow. Color. Water.

Due to an intense and devastatingly depressing month I chose to change my project to fill glasses with different color. It still runs along the lines of our previous project, but instead of painting the picture I arranged the glasses I filled with color in an interesting manner. At first I mixed the color in the glasses and then poured water into it. After the first set of glasses I had to mix all the colors previously to adding the water because when I just tried to mix the water I just wouldn't get the desired color. I also had trouble with spilling the water and keeping the glasses clean. I wanted the pictures to look really nice and they didn't really end up that way because, well, I'm not a photographer. I wish they turned out better. After I had finished everything I looked back and thought for a second that it might have been a really dumb idea. But, well, I can't necessarily say it was a dumb idea because I met all the requirements technically, and I think it looks pretty cool so I guess it isn't that lame.I related everything to how drinking and depression and the color blue are all related.

No comments: