Thursday, April 17, 2008

More.... color...




My hair. Green. I wanted it green because I needed a change in my life. I was bored with my hair at the time, not that I worry about how I look. Recently I had just purchased a bike that is green, and I guess I kind of wanted to match it. I don't even know if that wa the reason, but what I did know is that I wanted something different.

People usually just have brown, blond, or black hair. If they enjoy that thats fine but there are a lot of people who don't like their normal hair color so they change it. Sometimes it is more drastic other times it is more subtle. I chose the color green I think because it is my favorite color. I like the color green. Its neat. When you have hair that is green like mine was you get a lot of comments about lepricons and St. Patricks Day. I think because it was march. The color invoked ideas and emotions into people. I think that was cool.

I like the idea that my hair would turn heads. I'm sure that if my hair wasn't BRIGHT green then I wouldn't have gotten as many looks. Some people don't bleach their hair before they dye it and the coor is never as bright. The bleach burns though.

No comments: